Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vitamins!!!! They Make a Difference!

Today we have a question coming in from Lindsay in Oakville, Ontario.  Lindsay voiced a concern regarding the density of her hair and how if possible she could get more strength, health, density, and vitality out of her hair.  Here is Lindsay`s question and our answer!...

"Okay so my hair never progressed from the baby hair stage!  I have the thinnest, limpest, baby fine hair in the world and am dying to know if you have any tips on how I can make it fuller and stronger.  There isn`t anything I can do with this and i`m scared that at this rate by 40 their won`t be any left! "


Okay Lindsay I will start by being direct.... 
What you were given is what you have :(

However that does not have to be a bad thing! I would love the opportunity to work with your hair! I am only 40mins away in Bloor West Village! 
Okay in all seriousness I DO respect the client hairstylist relationship but I would have to see you shape to see if there was anyway of progressing it.  Having said that there are things you can do on your own to make a change.  First and foremost I recommend that if you are not currently eating a lot of meat and other protein rich foods then you kick up your intake.  There are a lot of ways to get those nutrients from foods, like Hemp Oil or even Pumpkin Seeds.  The main ingredient you are looking to take from those foods is B vitamins! They are so important in relation to healthy hair, skin and nails! B Vitamins, B vitamins, 
B vitamins!  Anyway If you are already in the loop and doing these things then it could be that your hair requires a different shape to create lift.  Let me know if you have any more questions and I hope that helped Lindsay thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment