Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Who Said They Had More Fun?

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a GREAT week so far and that you've been enjoying our recent blog posts. If you've missed any, today seems to be the perfect day to catch up because no one wants to be out side in this rain! So,  lets get caught up and get to today`s question!


"Hi there, my name is Jessie and I am thinking of making a real change to my hair colour. Would you recommend I come in for a consult first? I want to get away from the blond tone I currently have and go a little deeper."


YES! Consultations are always something that a good hairdresser will recommend you do before booking any type of large change. I personally recommend to clients that you also come prepared, i.e., have images, tones, and even shapes that you like available to discuss with your stylist. This is the best way to ensure you guys cover all areas of the topic and have a clear understanding of what to expect. I have taken the liberty of adding a video for you to check out, I think it`s a fitting showcase of what we do here at evoke salon. Hope this helped you out and let us know when you're ready! Remember that you can always send me your questions to dimauro.jon@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment