Thursday, June 16, 2011

Relax! Don`t get all tangled up!

Hey guys! Hope you`re all doing well! Today we have a question that comes to us from Julie in Toronto. Julie asked about putting her hair up by herself, whether or not we had any advice in that regard. Check it out...



"Hi, I have this Crazy straight hair and no clue what to do with it! I try and put it up by myself and always seem to have it fall out because I cannot for the life of me figure out what works to get it to stay! AAAAAGGGHH! Anyway a little help please :( "


So I figure the best way to help in this case is to show you a video that Ashley put together here at our Bloor St. West location. This vid should help you at least achieve the Topsy Tail! I am soo sorry that you are having all this trouble! Anyway the topsy is a great look that is easy to achieve and is ideal for straight hair, because your natural texture should show through. I hope you have an easy time of this and that putting your hair up and getting it to stay gets that much easier!


No comments:

Post a Comment