Friday, June 10, 2011

CUT IT OFF Baby!!!

Alright, so I was asked a great question yesterday and feel like I need to share this one with all of you who are on the verge of cutting all your hair off! Okay maybe their aren`t that many of you cutting it all off to share this with but their could be after! Anyway today`s question pertains to change, something most clients have a hard time with when it comes to their hair. That is precisely why most of us LOVE watching makeover`s but not BEING made over! Its always easier watching someone else do it!


" Hi there I was wondering if you had any advice for me. I have VERY long hair and am thinking of cutting a lot of it off, I really like long hair still but would love some change any ideas?"


I am a Stylist OF COURSE I have ideas! But... so did Leslie Martin at our Yonge and Eglinton location when she was asked the same question, OH YEAH she had an answer alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment