Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What A BANG!!!

Today is another great day for a blog entry... everyday is! Anyway today i`ve got a question from Linda in Toronto who wants to know if I have any ideas for her bangs... Do I?! OOOH YEAH I DO!


"Hi there, I was wondering if you had any ideas for a funky bang? I have worn bangs for ten years and am bored of the same old style. I want something fresh and trendy!"


Okay well we have just the right idea in mind, and it comes to us courtesy of Ergys Tafilica at evoke Salon`s Yonge and Eglinton location. Ergys has been creating some pretty funky looks recently and really outdid himself with this awesome makeover recently. He not only created an asymetrical shape with really short areas, he topped it off with one of the coolest fringes I have seen in a while! Wicked cut and a beautiful feel.... Looks like Linda needs to make the trip up to Midtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment