Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shave It Off !!! I Dare You!

So I was asked a very basic question the other day which I thought was a great one. I was asked what I thought was the trendiest look out there right now. An awesome question because I really feel like the latest video we put out there as a salon kinda answers that question for me all at once! Here is the exact question and our video answer!...


"Hi my name is Jessica, I live right here in Toronto and I have started to see quite a few funky cuts on the street. I am the type of girl who loves to do edgy looks and was just curious what you thought the latest trend was for cuts?"


I think this video will definitely answers Jess` question well! Check it out and email me your questions at dimauro.jon@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment