Thursday, March 31, 2011

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME !!!

Okay although I must admit I have seen some pretty cool cuts done by people on themselves (yeah, yeah strange I know!) 99.9% of the time it ends like this. I think its amazing that there are so many talented and creative individuals who feel it`s okay to attack their hair with scissors! and I cant lie it can work depending on what you`re doing. However, you have to be someone who is okay with maybe lookin a little grungy! If you work in the corporate world I cannot stress to you enough that this is not for you. Now, having said that some people are a little more daring and care just that much less. It takes guts and confidence to grab a pair of kitchen scissors and start going to work on your head! Even this young lady (Gash) seems daring enough and then... Well take a look for yourself. I`ll tell you this, it got a great reaction out of us!





Jon Di Mauro

No comments:

Post a Comment