Tuesday, March 1, 2011

After Shave Burns !!!


I have to confess,  I have some really sensitive skin!  Like really sensitive.  I found that after shaves really burned my skin when I applied it to my face and neck after shaving.  That immediate sting was something I despised!  Then I stumbled upon the idea of using conditioner on my face after shaving.  The reasoning was there,  conditioners are acidic on the PH Balance scale.  


This means that they are an astringent,  therefore will close your pores, cuticles,    etc..  It meant that I could try using a product that was designed to be more soothing and moisturizing to the skin from the get go.  What a difference it made!  I won`t shave now unless I am getting into a shower.  Anyway, try it,  it works.  When you get out your skin feels smooth and polished,  with half the irritation.   Apply the conditioner to your hair,  then take a bit more and rub it in to your face and neck.  Allow it to sit for a couple of minutes, then rinse. Trust me,  works like a charm :)

Jon DiMauro

No comments:

Post a Comment