Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 Canadian Weblog Awards NOMINEES!!!!!


OMG!!! I am absolutely over the moon honoured and thrilled to have had our blog place as a finalist in the upcoming 2011 Canadian Weblog Awards!!! I am uber flattered becuase we were nominated in the first place but even more excited because we were nominated in 2 Categories! CRAZY! We have been nominated for the "Best New Weblog" and "Fashion, Style and Design categories"!!! I have to say that this is a lot more than I was expecting and that I am truly honoured and whole heartedly flattered by this. Thanks go to all of you out there who read the blog and interact with us! I thank you for continuing to send your questions in and for keeping me on my toes having to answer them! The nominees shortlist will be announced on December 1st 2011, and the winners on January 1, 2012. We are just happy to have made it this far, and are really thrilled! Thanks again guys and I guess stay tuned to find out what happens on the 1st of December! WOOOOHHOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment