Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Keep Your Strands To Yourself!

Another funny, funny ad I had to show you guys! This one will get all of you out there that over use your conditioners laughing. There is such thing as using too much conditioner on your hair after shampooing and in all fairness I think this is the best depiction I have seen of what it looks like when you do. I found this commercial hilarious for multiple reasons, One is that we are in Canada so something like this would NEVER make it on to our T.V stations. The other is that I am in the industry and therefore have been lucky enough to have to try and wash your hair out after you have used this much! It just gets to be a little too ga Reesy! ( Little Encino man there for anyone who cares) so this vid had me in stitches. Check it out and tell me what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment