Friday, September 23, 2011

Its Natur-all in Vegas!



Vegas is such a cool and weird place at the same time!  I mean you fly in and land in the middle of the desert (literally)  within minutes you are in a car and on your way for a three to five minute drive to the strip.  On this drive (like in quite a few american cities)  you are in what feels like a very desolite area where people are living with the bare minimums in life.  Then,  your driver makes one left and two rights and your are in the most spectacular scene with the biggest and brightest lights surrounding you!  Literally it feels like ashy and classy are only 20 seconds apart!  Gucci, Brioni, Armani, Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton are common place,  people are walking in with their winnings from the tables and re-deposting them into Vegas!  Its hilarious!  I even heard from one retailier that when and if they lose they come back in to return their items!  Such a weird place... An adult play ground for sure!

As I would have expected,  they also have some amazing salons!  There are these shops called Natur where all they do is extension work! That to me is astonishing considering that their entire business revolves around women wanting to spend upwards of twelve hundred dollars to get their hair extended to a longer length!  Its crazy... what we call luxury is an everyday service in Vegas!  Anyway I thought I would share a little about my time there considering I spent all that time away from you guys!  I look forward to getting back into my groove with my feet planted in our beautiful and more realistic city!  However I will say this... VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment