Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Love is in The Hair!

Hey Guys, Hope you enjoyed that AWESOME long weekend! I had a blast hangin with friends and just enjoying the beautiful weather and each others company. I hope you all had a chance to do the same. Anyway, it is bridal season in full effect right now so I am not surprised that I recieved this question today, and I look forward to answering it with another one of our interactive vids!


" I am looking into various hair options for my wedding day in October and I was wondering if you had any way of showing me what a common experience at evoke looked like? I have heard so many great things about you guys and look forward seeing what you guys can do".


We do have some video to show you (As Always!... What? We wil love video!) Anywayb this was a wedding party that made the day so easy in that they were sweet, organized and of course had beautiful hair! You will see what I mean fromm this next clip. I hope this gives you a good background of just what it is that we do. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a complimentary consultation at either of our locations. evoke in Bloor West Village can be reached at (416)766-4247 and our central location can be reached at (416)b 482-4247. Thanks again for your question!


No comments:

Post a Comment