Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Extra Rinse...

So I know that for the most part I just keep on answering your questions here. And I have to say that the feedback has been encouraging, people like asking questions and enjoy them being answered. BUT... from time to time I wanna throw these "different" blog entries at you guys because if I found them entertaining then maybe you guys will too!


Considering that we have had an absolutely scorching summer in Toronto (for which I personally am VERY happy) we at evoke have starting giving clients a little extra rinse just to cool them off. I mean when its this hot out what is better than some refreshing cold water to cool you down? For me NOTHING! Anyway, all kidding aside someone really has taken hair washing to the next level... Check This Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment