Friday, August 12, 2011

Hey Hey VK !

So from time to time even the most dedicated of bloggers has to take a trip no?  I mean I really am gonna have a hard time not blogging over the next 10 days or so but... I need a VK too!  So having said that Today will be our last blog entry until Tuesday,  August 23,  2011 with the same bat time (1:30pm - 2:00pm) on this same bat channel! 




I am really excited about where I am off too,  I think they will probably have some pretty cool salons I can check out in Banff and or in Jasper Alberta!  Yipppeeeeee!  We will still be posting a daily hair tip on Facebook and a look of the day for you guys to enjoy but blogging is gonna take a side seat while I lap it up in the Rockies!  Anyway, here is hoping that you guys miss us the way I will miss writing all of you!


See you again soon...
Jon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment