Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hair Colour... Kool Aid Style!

Sooo you can dye your own hair with Kool Aid! Crazy! I know but you gotta see what these kids created at home by themselves! It had me impressed to see the innovation. I mean kids are always asking their parents to colour their hair but these little ones took it to the next level! You gotta see this video because if you have kids or are a kid yourself you are gonna relish the chance to get some colour without the damage. I was all over this video and think its brilliant! Check it out!





Jon Di Mauro


So as per Saturday Nights Lights, Camera, Askin!!!
Here is another answer!


Tonya in Leslieville Asked " What is your favourite hairspray and why?"


Well the answer to that question is simple... Davines Hair care`s Invisible spray! It is the lightest, least smelly, light weight, moldable hairspray I have ever used! And its got a great price point at about $18- $23 bucks a bottle. I love it for updos or as a finishing light kiss! I recommend it highly.


Hope that helped and feel free to email me at dimauro.jon@gmail.com for any answers you may need!

No comments:

Post a Comment