Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 Minute Stylin!

Alright guys this is the Question Of The Day!!! It comes in from Melissa in Hamilton who wants to know if I could show her a cool way to put her hair up. Here is Melissa`s question...


"Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to review my question. I was just wondering if you had any advice on a quick way that I can style my own hair up. I am a new mom and hate leaving the house looking ruff but do not really have the time to anything! Please help! "


Okay, well I can say this there are a lot of really cool two second updos that will have you looking chic when on your way out. Some of them are a little trickier than others but most are quite easy to achieve. Now then the first thing to assess is how long your hair is, some of the styles require a longer length of hair. I am going to have a really hard time trying to explain this by typing it soo.... I will attach a helpful video that will make it much easier to get across!

No comments:

Post a Comment