Monday, February 7, 2011

What People Think...

                                                                

It is with great pleasure that I write this testimonial for Salon Evoke.   In short, I have never been to a salon as wonderful.  The staff are singularly outstanding - not just professional in their skill  and expertise, but uniformly friendly in their personality and demeanour.
 
Since my first haircut in December 2004, I have never visited another salon.   Even when I lived out of town, I would wait until I returned to Toronto for a visit, to have my hair cut here.
 
Priya,Ergys and Lindsay, to name but three of the talented staff, have all worked magic on my hair, and each exemplify the high standards the salon is known for.  
 
In a cutthroat industry where ego and attitude are plenty, there is none of that at Evoke. Just down-to-earth professionals who love what they do and who do it exceptionally well.
 
I highly recommend Evoke to anyone who is looking for a great haircut, in a relaxed and welcoming environment at a most
 
sincerely,
Lorne Opler 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment